Sunday, October 26, 2003

The beginning

Everything has a beginning. I just took the first step into the world of bloggers. Apparently I got interested by the scintilla of the meaningful writings by other bloggers. In another way, blogging is understood by me as the phrase that was used as the default title by this blogger.com which spells "This is your brain on the web". Hmmm. Pretty true but not quite. I still feel blogging do reserves some bit out of the holistic representation of the state of mind or thoughts.

I do really need to assess myself whether I would have the commitment to blog for a long period before investing my time and energy to build up the site. Did a couple of sites before, invested quite some energy in doing it, had the praises and admiration from friends, but still all the sites were not maintained anymore. I wonder again, do I really wanna do this?