Saturday, November 01, 2003

Mood: Frustrated and Indecisive

I guess I'm moving into a cold war right now. Me vs Mom. She has been into her dictator profile again + nagging non stop option. I just bloody hate it when she brings up things from history and use it against the issue. Arrgghhh. Second thing. Don't bloody compare!!! I remember reading Tun Dr. Mahathir's remark in a newspaper article few days ago. "You can win, but you cannot win them all. You will lose, but you will not lose it all!". That just really sums up my thoughts about my mother's remarks. Am I not matured enough to analysed her point? Or does she likes to be difficult? I really don't know. Thirdly, if you are going to give. Give it willingly and shut your mouth about it! If you talk about it like you are giving so reluctantly, then bloody don't give in the first place.

Well. Just to write down my thoughts for the day. I hope that one day I will read this back and think that I'm wrong at the present moment and my mom is right. That would be ideal but sincerely, I don't think that's how it will be. I just feel unjust right now.

Hmmm. Well let's move on. Send my car into car wash today. They given me a card with 7 slots for signature. If I come back for 7 return visits, I get a free car wash. This looks familiar. Even car wash business plagiarise other businesses ideas.

Another note, this Saturday is so weird. I stayed at home the whole day and night. Really weird. I haven't done this since I'm like Form One. Hmmm I wonder what's wrong with me?