Sunday, July 18, 2004

u_want_da_bao

Took off my glasses. Lay down my head on a fade pinkish scrambled up blanket. As usual, listening to sound of wind blowing, this time it's the fan and the fan inside my laptop. Been thinking about people. They become animated with exaggerated personalities in my head. Personalities that is contrieved by bits of memories. Suddenly curiousity level shoots high up. I wonder what has happened, what is happening and what is going to happen? Hmmmm. *foot tapping the ground* I'm waiting for stories. Tell me mademoiselle. Before sleep swarms in, my stomach decides to protest by doing a typical hiphop shoutout that goes "Make some noise!...I said make some noise". I then reflect on the three slices of bread and the itsy bitsy of le poisson I had. I decided that I want more. More of something else.

Gua punya post ada double meaning punya. Keng leh. Ngek ngek. Aiyah cannot use that. Nyiak nyiak.