Sunday, December 23, 2007

My material christmas wish list

In line with the festive season, below are my material Christmas wish list.

1) New car - My current car is going to be 8 years old in two months time. Mileage has not been that much. Unfortunately, a few untoward incidents courtesy of my brothers have led to it's dismal condition it is now.
Estimated cost: 50,000 - 80,000

2) New leather belt - My current belt from Bhs from year 2002 has been left hanging by the hook for many months.
Estimated cost: 250 - 350

3) New Adidas sneakers - My current Adidas Running is 4 years old and is tearing apart. There's nothing else this can be replaced by. It has to be an Adidas.
Estimated cost: 260 - 350

4) Book:The Age of Turbulence - Just feel like wanting to read this one.
Estimated cost: 130

5) New watch - A new automatic watch, chronograph or not, would be sweet.
Estimated cost: 5,000 - 10,000

6) New phone - My current Nokia 7250i is 4+ years old. Friends have been pestering me enough times and my phone has been many times a banter of such occasions. I don't need a high end phone which comes with functionalities I don't use. Therefore, I will never pay such a price for that.
Estimated cost: 1,000 - 1,800

7) Cufflinks - New bling bling cufflinks to the collection.
Estimated cost: 150 - 250

8) Book:A Banking Thoroughbred - Always fascinating to read about how Public Bank establishes itself and of a highly successful corporate figure.
Estimated cost: 50


9) Book: The monk who sold his ferrari

10) Book: The world according to Jeremy Clarkson

11) Book: Paulo Coelho's The Zahir