Saturday, January 10, 2004

World of bloggers

It seems to me that the world of bloggers is expanding really fast. The bloggers community in Malaysia is extremely huge I think. There are just so many cliques around. The most impressing thing was, the layout and the design that was created. Unbelievable. Some of them are just dead gorgeous. They even have archive of their previous layouts and designs. I felt so left out. I should make a point that the average age of these bloggers are young. They are still in their college days.

Most of the blogs owners create and maintain a few blogs. Man, I hardly could blog everday and they need to blog on three blogs. Wow! Needless to say, most of the bloggers are girls. Hmmm from how I see it, I noticed that the contents in a girl's blog are quite different from guys. Firstly they are longer. Secondly, they are more in detail. Thirdly, I don't think they sound like thoughts or opinions but more like mere diary jots. No offence though. That's from my observation.