Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Mundane Life

Found out and confirmed something today while I was chatting to an old pal Siew Kong today. We were kinda discussing about life changes and updates of each other's working life as well as social life. For him, he works at odd hours or work a late shift. It is either he can't see the sun or he will need to work till 12 AM. Gosh I just feel so lucky compared to him on that very second. Well we agreed that working life has got rid of our friends in someway. This transitional period seems weird to me. I was commenting that "My Form 5 Life is more happening than now". It seems that I can get more entertainment or social life in Form 5 when I'm suppose to face a major exam and constant nagging from my mom if I'm not showing to her that I'm working hard on it.