Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Resurrection

Maybe it is time to post some updates. It has been a while since I last updated this blog. Actually I have moved this blog to another location which somewhat limited my audience as I intended it to be so. However, I have been thinking to give continue this blog after neglecting it for some time. Probably I will simultaneously maintain both blogs and either one will serve like a mirror site.

Due to lack of inspiration, procrastination and the lack of venting materials; I have not been posting as many updates as I used to. Well, to me, that may be a good thing afterall. As I realised how it is, most often than not, the contents of my blog have been mostly on work ventings. So it turns out, I have been having a quiet and slow life of late, which I appreciate the change of pace.

This coming next month, I will be taking on my new job which entails oversea trips again. Thankfully this time round, it is not going to be Middle East for the foreseeable future. I will be travelling to Beijing and we shall see how it turns out.