Wednesday, February 02, 2005

doodoo

Seems I didn't really post much recently. Not at a rate that I would prefer. The fact of the matter is that I did not have the time to actually sit down and compose a post. Throughout the days there were often scintillas of moments which I registered mentally and decided to blog about. Nevertheless, things that were far more important have to take precedence and I was distracted towards that direction. However as time passes by, those thoughts seems to lose it's significance and essence, ultimately leading me to just abandon the whole idea altogether. So here is some random bits that somehow survived to hang on to the cliff of my mind.

-

The digression is so absurd that it is making me sick.

-

Somehow, when any indian describes with their ever favourite "Same same" phrase, it cracks me up.

-

While I was looking at the schedule, worrying for what that is to come and to visualise what needs to be done to get to the crucial date, I realised I need not worry for I believe one word could sum it all up. Impossible.

-

I was having my breakfast alone and two bahrainis I presume were sitting next to my table.

Bahraini 1: "yada yada yada" (in arabic)
*looking at me*

Bahraini 2: "yada yada yada" (in arabic)
*looking at me*

Me: *eats cheese and omelette sandwich*

Bahraini 2: "Speaking arabic?"

Me: "No"

Me: *smiles wryly*

Bahraini 1: "yada yada yada (in arabic) Bahrain school yada yada"

Me: -.-"

Me: "Bahrain school? No no. I work here. In CIO"

Me: *points towards poster and direction of CIO's location*

Bahraini 2: "You japanese?"

Me: -.-"