Tuesday, February 15, 2005

why the hiatus

I only realised how much I miss KL and how much Bahrain sucks until I got back. It is good that I didn't feel it that way when I was there. I was totally consumed with work throughout and this helps by sustaining me there without having my thoughts wandering elsewhere.

However I wasn't too happy either with my short stay here. I didn't get to achieve something I set out long back and somehow my appetite sort of pull off from the plug. As luck would have it, it has to be during Chinese New Year when you are suppose to feast. And it came across my mind several times just because of all this that it sucks to be me.

Probably I was being paranoid but there was a moment I felt I was at the lowest. I kept looking up and think 'When you are at your lowest, the only way is up'. I think I got over it a little by now and felt that I suddenly saw a bigger picture altogether. One which requires commitment, sacrifice and a big leap of faith without asking anything back. I would say yes without giving a second thought but I'm still perplexed with vague answers and this is my plight for the moment. Then again, I am very much of a worrier and I'm afraid that after all, I could be lost in the secluded corner at the back of my mind. People look up on me with admiration sometimes with envy but little did they know that cynical and melancholy resides in me all the time.

I was and still am very much upset with many that's going on. This constitutes a major part in the decision to close loonatik.