Monday, February 16, 2004

Morning Jam

This morning while I was travelling to office. As usual I would use MRR2. I was kinda caught back seeing that the stretch of Middle Ring Road 2 (MRR2) from Taman Billion / Makro all the way up to Bandar Tasik Selatan was jammed. Hey! I know traffic jam is such a normal daily occurences. I wouldn't think a second bout it if it happened around 8 AM or 8:30 AM. The traffic jam around that time always builds up courtesy of the road design which couldn't accomodate the high volume of vehicles. The weak spots of that strecth that caused the bottleneck of the flow is at the Bandar Tasik Selatan "U turn" section and the turning point to Serdang / Sri Kembangan.

The time displayed at my car's clock was 7:14 AM. Huh?? I wonder. As I crawled my way to Bandar Tasik Selatan, I saw the culprit that triggered the massive congestion. It was a double accident at the fast lane. Indeed, typical Malaysians always slows down their vehicle to see other mishaps. Normally, I will try to weave my way out not paying any attention to the accident at all. But the flow was so slow that I decided to take a peek. Surprisingly, it was like a magic show. A wira has hit a Kia Spectra's butt. The Spectra's butt shown a small dent but the wira's front section was badly damaged. Ha! It could give you a mental / logical breakdown coz it doesn't make sense at all.

Rite. Then I cruised along up till Bukit Jalil when I noticed an unusual build up of traffic towards it. Hmmmmm. I chose another path at the other end via IMU. Gosh! I was stucked in that jam for 40 minutes. Damn it! It is the National Service gathering crap. Blardy idiots! Of all places, Why in the blue hell did they choose to gather there? They should have chosen some suburb location. Well not really that suburban but somewhere where the traffic is extremely low. Hmmph! And yes 16th February will be the day that my company begins the "Time Management System" to replace the obsolete punch card and I'm late for the very first day. Diu Nia Sing!