Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Snooze or Off?

Woke up naturally this morning and felt something isn't too right. I look at the clock. Damn it, it's 8:30 AM and I'm supposed to start work at 8:00 AM or at least technically clock in before that time. I was in disbelieve and I'm trying to convince myself it's not a working day. It could be a Saturday. Nope. I spontaneously do the morning rituals in just half the amount of time I usually needed. Good lord, you will realised you actually can do wonders when you are in a rush probably like how my brother ran his ass off when he was chased by a mongoloid dog.

When I was driving to the office, my boss called me.

Boss: "..."

Me: I'm on my way

Boss: "What happen?"
(in a soft calm tone)

Me: I overslept a bit. Hehe.

Boss: "Muttering about work and something about this guy wants to see me"

Me: I'll be there soon.

Finally reached my destination safely and now all the parking spaces has been taken. I gotta park at one shitty corner.

Today I think it's like my second busiest day since I started working here. I was doing work non-stop the whole day apart from lunch hour.

Yay, I've got a GMail!

Lesson Learnt: Do not simply whack a button on your handphone. It might not be the button "Snooze"