Sunday, April 11, 2004

Something good for a change

I noticed that I blog a lot of negativity, making complains, venting anger, mocking others, etc. Today I shall change. I need to put in more positivity and euphoric feelings into the blog.

Well, but I don't have such happy story to blog about now. Oh I shall blog bout the internet.

Internet is playing a bigger role in my life. The story goes like this. I'm suppose to meet up with some fellowship friends that we met in Newcastle, UK this evening at a restaurant called New Paris. Where the heck is that place, I do not know. Being a Cheras fella, my knowledge of places like Sungai Buloh, Kepong, Jinjang, Damansara, PJ seems somehow limited.

The internet has provided me with the information that I need. Pinpointing the exact location in a map that I can comprehend.

I did it using the following steps

1. Google "New Paris Malaysia" - Found a result in thestar.com.my with the address of that restaurant. Still not good enough.

2. Search the address in "streetdirectory.com" - Found the exact location. Hahaha. Feeling happy and satisfied.

Get rid of the yellow pages. Kekeke. It's obsolete.