Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Just whack

Takeaway KFC. That was decided for dinner by all. I then drove to Adliya for the hunt of KFC. I vaguely remember that there is a KFC, Nandos and Al Jazira there. Zoomed pass an important junction but still managed to find KFC and everyone went home happy with the meal. While waiting for the managers to buy the food, I waited in the car behind the restaurant in a back alley. The alley is extremely narrow and it's a one way street. The turns of left and right were complicated and eventually I somehow lost track of the mental map that's in my head. But then, I somehow manage to get us back to a main road after making only one wrong decision which lead us to a deadend. A short adventure it was but I expanded my mental map of Manama to a very much bigger extent.