Monday, May 16, 2005

The smile blinds me

I feel different somehow as if I had a inner enlightening out of a sudden. My state of being revitalised from what, I have no idea. However, as of late, I can't help but feel there is this incessant nagging feeling that things are falling into the patterns and state that they were originally. Something unexplainable which didn't seem to fit well with what I would have rather prefer it to be.

The PM is getting on my nerves. He shall be known as Watermelon. Even more so when incompetence of his are obvious and fidget he shall before looking across tables to seek backup. Respect is earned, not given. And he has yet to earn much more from me. I would say everyone else around here have higher respect from me compared to him. And they were of lower ranks. The irony of it all.