Monday, September 26, 2005

Flustered

Is what sums up the mood right now. I had delayed my returning flight to the 2nd of October last week. But it seems the PD of the main contractor is facing difficulties in renewing our visa extensions and what is worse still, my passport is in his hands. Damn. And I have heard from sources that we are unable to just leave the airport and pay a penalty fine of RM 400 for overstaying anymore. The new law dictates that we must get the extension before we leave the immigration border. How true is that I am not certain. But it is a very risky move to just ignore the rule and attempt to depart.

Another delay seems imminent. I have to get out of this place for as long as I could. Ramadhan here is not a welcoming month. They should realise not everyone is going to fast in that month.