Sunday, June 13, 2004

Pro Wrestling



While browsing some old pics in my pc, I saw a folder containing photos which are more violence prone. As you can see, I was the victim at the receiving end of a mighty chokeslam and devastating Tombstone Piledriver. Both signature moves of The Undertaker. Not to forget, I myself gave him exact instructions on how to perform those moves. There are many more complicating ones such as the pump handle slam. Due to our size difference and gemuk's inflexibility, unacrobatic physique and his speed disadvantage; we only managed to torture each other with a limited set of moves. His particularly resembles The Undertaker, Big Show and Brock Lesnar's repetoire.

It was painful - to be more precise, it's more like experiencing

1) all air taken out of you
2) screaming when tied up in an unbelievable submission move (super boston crab)
3) head slowly gathering composure and balance

, exhausting yet fun. Those picture were taken about 3 years ago. Now I have gained about 5-6 KG while gemuk leading me far with 20 KG. He was 85+ KG then. Now? You do the math.